Reid Hoffman (in the middle) : early director at Paypal, founder of Linkedin, investors in Facebook, Zynga, Flickr, Digg, Airbnb etc.
Bryan Chesky (right) : founder and CEO of Airbnb.
Great talk between a successful entrepreneur and investor, with a young and already successful founder.
- How to scale a company from 3 to 200 to +1000 employees
- The most important is not the mistake but how we react to it
- How to pivot and adapt toward a strong issue (Airbnb case)
- How to be “sexy” enough for a VC
- Only hire people that strongly believe in the company / product